Job vacancy Senior Administrator, Custody
View all 6 Jobs
Senior Administrator, Custody
At Butterfield, we provide full-service community banking and specialised international financial services. Operating in multiple jurisdictions, we focus on results, value relationships, and celebrate success. If this sounds like your kind of company, then consider this opportunity to become part of a collaborative team of professionals at a world-leading, independent offshore bank and trust company.
Reporting to the Manager, Custody Services, the Senior Administrator will be responsible for attending to customer’s queries, both internally and externally, along with reconciling accounts between various systems. The successful candidate will be detail-orientated, and a person that is driven to provide exceptional customer service with the ability to see problems through to completion.
Your responsibilities will include:
- the daily and weekly reconciliation for client accounts
- providing relevant administrative support services to brokerage, custody, and discretionary clients
- processing and maintaining standing orders for Investment clients, ensuring their completion on a daily basis
- processing custody client trades and audit confirmations
- setting up new securities and new accounts within the system(s) in a consistent and accurate manner
- ensuring that all client records that are maintained are in compliance with internal and regulatory requirements
- ensuring that all custody trade information is entered in a timely manner
- completing monthly suspense reconciliation for the Finance & Planning department
- responsible for all Drafts, Wires and transaction postings
About the team
Working with a number of departments across Butterfield, Investment Services offers the facilities and services that allow customers to trade on the global securities market. They handle administrative functions, such as the purchase and sale of investments and the maintenance of investment records.
Your qualifications and skills include:
- an Associate’s degree in accounting or the equivalent years of experience in accounting
- at least two years previous experience in an Investment Services environment
- competent in the Microsoft Office suite of products
- the ability to meet tight deadlines
- the ability to work independently, with minimum supervision
- the ability to establish good working relationships with customers, employees and potential clients
- a good understanding of security settlement rules, especially the reconciliation process would be advantageous
- working well within a small team to ensure tasks are complete
- some knowledge of Bloomberg and Portia would be advantageous
Butterfield is a leading, independent offshore bank and trust company. With more than 1,300 financial services professionals across ten international jurisdictions, the Butterfield experience is enhanced by robust learning and development opportunities, comprehensive benefits, and preferred rates on a variety of proprietary financial services. Guided by our core values—approachable, collaborative, empowered and impactful—we provide a respectful environment where the diversity of our employees and the talents and experiences they bring are celebrated and valued. With a 160-year tradition of service excellence we empower individuals to achieve their goals and make a positive impact on our business, our clients and our communities.
Does this sound like you?
How to Apply?
More Job Vacancies
- Employee | Full Time | 3 Sep, 2022JOB BYACCA
See all jobs